Thursday, February 11, 2010

A letter to the fading world.Count yourself in.

Originally on http://www.facebook.com/notes/chirag-saraswati/a-letter-to-the-fading-worldcount-yourself-in/299196294575


Change feels weird, Change feels different
What is lost and what is found has taken a life...
My life...
The predictions their astronomies and astrologies make
are no longer valid enough to portray or limit the future
Their hypocritical statements and biting sarcasms
will be returned with the sound of a gunshot to their hearts...

my thoughts, orphaned, yet unique will know no bounds, and be unleashed into the hollow, empty, and decaying dimensions of their lifeless souls

The gold chains they wear will cost nothing tonight,
and the fear they feel will unite them with their emptiness.

Walking on the same streets as I,
Begging for respect
but instead,
becoming reasons i hate.

oblivion will strike them,
Absorb them,
incinerate them,
and disperse the ashes


the gunshot wounds to their hearts will reflect in their offspring,
the not-so-tender emotions that they have will be rid of pretense at last...

as i slowly lay down and give my final breaths away,
the sands i came from will be the sands where i disappear,
and where all my emotions will fill the shining dust before i fade away...

The consequences of trying to fit in,
the ones i live today,
are those of hypocrisy, chained to evil and anchored beneath an ocean of right and wrong...

wanting to see myself the way the world sees me has changed me,
and accepting the change is denying i ever existed...


The purity of thought and act of conscience has faded away by virtue of what is true and what is true according to them

i shall no longer be a casualty of these trains of thought...
and u can throw out your expectations, wants and needs out your window...
when i seeked out you weren't there...
when i wanted your comfort, u seeked your own
when i was busy making exceptions for you,
you were busy in accepting 'fate' and obnoxious ideas of how you should live life the way everyone else wants you to,
so no matter who you are,
this goes out to you,
my letter of faded goodbyes,
exclude me from your wills and wishes,
i'm not your star and i'm not your sky

i wonder how much longer my eccentricities will fuel my life,
i dont know if a day will come when my thoughts are behind me,
i dont know if what they call maturity will ever strike me,
because it is that very deed that i banish, that very feeling i destroy,
that urges u to blend in, to be like them..
So carry on, make fun of me
i know in my heart i'm right...

u want respect but your soul is a whore
and this impenetrable soul, YOU SHALL INFLUENCE NO MORE

1 comment:

  1. good stuff...the birth of a creative artist, you know the creative man was also called and compared to the lunatic and the lover??? lol!! reminded me of u when i read that bit...(in a poem) i love the ending!!!kudos to u!!!

    ReplyDelete